2017 GMC Sierra near Montgomery
2017 GMC Sierra near Montgomery
If you’re looking for a pickup truck, there’s almost certainly a 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 for sale near Montgomery that’ll more than meet your needs. Additionally, you’ll likely find it at our dealership, Coffman GMC. For, the GMC Sierra comes in many different configurations, trims and packages, and we have lots of Sierras available. Here are just some of the different options that are available on the 2017 GMC Sierra 1500.
Five Cab and Box Configurations
First, the new GMC Sierra is available in five cab and box configurations that provide various combinations of seating capacity and cargo space. You can get the Sierra with a:
- crew cab and short box (seats six and has a cargo box volume of 53.40 cubic feet)
- crew cab and standard box (seats six and has a cargo box volume of 61.00 cubic feet)
- double cab and standard box (seats six and has a cargo box volume of 61.00 cubic feet)
- regular cab and standard box (seats three and has a cargo box volume of 61.00 cubic feet)
- regular cab and long box (seats three and has a cargo box volume of 76.30 cubic feet)
With these different options, there’s a configuration for you whether you want to haul extremely large loads or need room for the whole family.
Two Drivetrain Options
Second, most seat and box configurations come in two drivetrain options. For classic pickup power, stick with two-wheel drive. To have more traction on slippery surfaces, opt for four-wheel drive. (A few configurations are only available with one drive type.)
Three Engine Choices
Third, 2017 GMC Sierra 1500s for sale near Montgomery come with three engine choices. There’s a:
- 4.3-liter V6 engine, which produces 305 pound-feet of torque and 285 horsepower
- 5.3-liter V8 engine, which produces 383 pound-feet of torque and 355 horsepower
- 6.2-liter V8 engine, which produces 460 pound-feet of torque and 420 horsepower
Each of these engines have EcoTec technology, and they’re all equipped with active fuel management, direct injection and variable valve timing. These features help maximize efficiency and power, so you can choose the engine that delivers the power you need without sacrificing a lot of fuel economy.
Four Trim Levels
Fourth, the Sierra 1500 comes in four trim levels. They're the Sierra, SLE, SLT and Denali.
Each step up in trim adds another level of luxury and adds more features, but even the base-level Sierra trim is nicely appointed. It comes with both practical features, like Hill Start Assist, cargo area lights and CornerStep, and stylish ones, such as 17-inch steel wheels and tinted glass.
The Denali trim, with its magnetic ride, driver-assist features, leather bucket seats and many other features, offers true luxury. Between the Sierra and Denali, the SLE and SLT trims provide two levels of compromise between features and price.
In addition to these options, there are also many colors, packages and accessories to consider when purchasing a new 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 that’s for sale around Montgomery. To see all of your options and for help finding the perfectly designed Sierra, come to our dealership at 1149 S. Lake St. in Aurora. Our sales team will show you all of the Sierra 1500s we currently have available, and they can help you special order one if the perfect truck isn’t already in stock.Directions to GMC Montgomery