2017 GMC Sierra near Plano
2017 GMC Sierra near Plano
Are you in need of a full-size truck? The 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 has proven itself to a reliably excellent choice for Plano residents needing power, performance, and style. In fact, here at Coffman GMC, we've found that this truck has risen to become one of our best-selling vehicles. And for good reason. Just consider the following key benefits and reasons why you should place the 2017 GMC Sierra on your consideration list:
Reasons You Should Consider Adding the 2017 GMC Sierra to Your Plano Household
- Versatile and efficient V-6 engine. The new 2017 Sierra comes standard with a 4.6-liter V-6 engine that delivers a highly satisfying 285 horsepower and 305 pound per feet of torque with a towing capacity of 7,600 pounds. Additionally, drivers don't have to sacrifice fuel efficiency for their power and utility needs. A special Active Fuel Management system is designed to bolster the Sierra's fuel savings so that on the highway drivers can expect an impressive 24 miles per gallon.
- Get dirty with the Z71 Off-road Package. Out here in Plano, a lot of our customers work and live in the country where road conditions leave a little something to be desired. If you are similar and are looking to do some off-road driving around Plano in your brand-new 2017 GMC Sierra, then be sure to ask the sales team about the optional Z71 Off-Road Package. This rugged package includes enhancements like a standard electronic locking differential, skid plates for extra protection against road obstacles, all-terrain tires, and a suspension system designed to help drivers conquer those rough Illinois roads.
- More on the Sierra's towing capabilities. The 2017 Sierra has quite a few towing tricks up its sleeve. Even the base model with its 7,600 pounds of towing capacity features special trailer sway control. Plus, with a special tow and haul mode on the truck, Plano drivers will enjoy an extra sense of security and strength when hauling their toys and work down the road. For those who need even more capabilities, upgrade to the optional Max Trailering Package to transform the truck into an even rougher and tougher towing machine. This package includes a trailer brake controller which can also be purchased separately.
- A striking exterior presence. The 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 has a striking and chiseled exterior appearance. From the front end, you'll appreciate sharp LED headlamps and a distinctive black grille. Even the Sierra's hood looks brawny. From the profile, viewers will appreciate the standard set of four 20-inch black wheels matching a black exterior trim. A few of the attractive and bold body paint colors to choose from includes Stone Blue, Cardinal Red, and Pepperdust Metallic.
- Spacious cabin for families and work needs. Of course, the 2017 GMC Sierra isn't just all about towing and rough roading. The newly redesigned Sierra features a very comfortable and spacious cabin. Those Plano households with large families should ask for the crew cab version with its ample legroom and full-size doors that make it easy for everyone to pile in and out.
Test Drive the 2017 GMC Sierra at Coffman GMC Near Plano, IL
Have we piqued your truck buying interest? Why don't you come down to our dealership of Coffman GMC to see the handsome 2017 GMC Sierra for yourself? Our GMC dealership is conveniently located at 1149 S. Lake Street Rt. 31 in Aurora, IL, just a short drive away from Plano, IL. Visit us today to see why so many Illinois residents choose us when it comes to their new and pre-owned GMC buying needs and scheduled maintenance needs.Directions to GMC Plano