2020 GMC Yukon near Warrenville, IL
Why We Love the Interior of the 2020 GMC Yukon Available Now Near Warrenville
Situated to the far west of Chicago, Warrenville is a cozy hamlet that's surrounded by some of the area's most gorgeous natural areas. Blackwell Forest Preserve, Warrenville Grove Forest Preserve, and the St. James Farm preserve all lie to the north of Warrenville and offer residents a great array of outdoor recreational opportunities. It's no wonder then why so many people here choose more heavy'duty oriented vehicles and one such hot model in this part of the country right now is the 2020 GMC Yukon.
The 2020 GMC Yukon is a large SUV that is well equipped to take on both urban and country roads. This is a handsome model boasting an incredibly powerful engine, but while its strength and durability can't be understated, these are the only attributes it has going for it. Check out the following inside peek of the 2020 GMC Yukon and see why you should put this model at the top of your buying list:
What's to Love About the 2020 GMC Yukon Interior
- Available seating for up to nine people. If you have a big family or you're often running the work commute, then you'll love the incredible passenger capacity of the 2020 GMC Yukon. That's thanks to this model offers a seating capacity for up to nine people across three rows, with each of those occupants enjoying plenty of hand, head, and leg space.
- Comfortable seating. It's not enough just to be able to pack in your family, you also want them to be comfortable '' especially if yours is a family that loves road trips and weekend vacations away from Warrenville. The first and second rows of seats in the 2020 GMC Yukon are especially comfortable with supportive padding covered with premium cloth materials. All three rows also enjoy vents equipped by the vehicle's tri'zone automatic climate control system.
- Quiet cabin thanks to sound'dampening materials. GMC spared no expense when outfitting this model's cabin and that can really be noticed when driving in busy urban areas or along the highway. Thanks to superior sound'dampening materials, wind, road, and engine noises are extremely muted so that all three rows of occupants will enjoy a more audibly comfortable environment.
- Ample rear cargo room. There are two versions of the 2020 GMC Yukon: A standard configuration and thelong'wheelbase Yukon XL. As you might expect, the latter offers a bit more interior space that is most notable in the rear cargo area. The XL version of the model features an incredible 39.3 cubic feet that is easily accessible via the model's rear hatch. If you don't need quite that much rear room, then you'll be plenty pleased with the standard model's 15.3 cubic feet of cargo room that offers plenty of space for groceries and similar items.
- Impressive array of standard tech features. Every model comes standard with an impressive array of tech features including a class'leading five USB ports, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, nine'speaker Bose sound system, a Wi'Fi hot spot, remoteless keyless entry, and much more. If you are looking for a vehicle that comes equipped with some of the best tech in the industry, then look no further.
Learn All About the 2020 GMC Yukon at Coffman GMC
Are you interested in learning more about all the standard features included in this gorgeous GMC model? If so, then our team at Coffman GMC would love to invite you down to visit our dealership and give this model a test drive this week. We're proud to have this model available in every trim and package.
Contact us about the 2020 GMC Yukon
|Monday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|